Nursing care of diabetic nephropathy2017-04-26 18:47
Nursing care of diabetic nephropathy
1. provide a quiet environment without infection.
2. To the patients and their families to explain the dangers of diabetes, by controlling blood sugar can reduce the pathological changes of diabetic nephropathy, medication hypoglycemia are mostly Western medicine control, such as biguanide, sulfonylureas, α-glucosidase inhibitors and thiazole Alkyl dione and so on, these drugs in the rapid hypoglycemic effect is significant, but in the prevention and treatment of diabetic complications in these areas there are still some defects. The traditional method of traditional Chinese medicine, although the effect of hypoglycemic effect will be slower, but its treatment of complications in small achievements, the current wide application of drugs Hengji Yue Tai capsule, the patient should be timely with a certain treatment, treatment And its prognosis.
3. light patients pay attention to work and rest, no hypertension, edema is not obvious, no renal damage, few patients can be appropriate to participate in physical exercise to enhance physical fitness, prevention of infection; obvious edema, high blood pressure or renal function Incomplete patients, stressed bed rest, according to the condition to give the appropriate level of care.
4. Monitor the weight twice a day, every time you wear the same clothes at a fixed time.
5. Record 24 hours of access, limit the intake of water, water intake should be controlled in the previous day urine volume plus 500ml is appropriate.
6. observe the urine output, color, traits change: there are obvious abnormalities in a timely manner to report physicians, at least once a week urine and urine specific gravity 1 times.
7. Note that the patient's blood pressure, edema, urine output, urine test results and changes in renal function: If oliguria, edema, high blood pressure, should be promptly reported to the competent physician to give the appropriate treatment.
8. Attention to observe the patient's mind, breathing, blood pressure heart rate changes: attention to hypertensive encephalopathy, cardiac dysfunction, aura symptoms.
9. Close observation of the patient's biochemical indicators: to observe whether the anemia, electrolyte imbalance, acid-base imbalance, elevated urea nitrogen and so on. Such as the discovery of abnormal timely report physician treatment.
10. To guide the use of insulin in patients, according to blood sugar, urine sugar dose calculation.