Lupus Erythematosus with multi-system damage2017-01-14 08:10
Lupus Erythematosus with multi-system damage with a variety characterized by the formation of autoantibodies in autoimmune diseases. Is within the connective tissue disease, Lupus Erythematosus consists of Discoid Lupus Erythematosus, systemic lupus erythematosus, Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus, Lupus Erythematosus in deep and so on. Onset is slow, insidious, clinical manifestations are varied and changeable, and involve many systems and organs of the body, condition variation, often because of a system or organ disease is more prominent, and prone to misdiagnosis or missed diagnosis. With kidney damage manifested.
Diseases: 1. genetic factors: patients have a family history of lupus nephritis, relative high prevalence. HLA-traditional DR2 rate significantly higher-than-normal, HLA-traditional DQW1, HLA-traditional DQW2, HLA – B8, are also more common. In addition, the C2, C4, Clr, Cls and lack of susceptibility to lupus nephritis. Tip MHC genes than some "auto-immune gene" has a vital role in lupus nephritis.
2. sex hormones:Given that the disease had significantly more females, and more in the pathogenesis of growth period, so that estrogen associated with this disease. Half of pregnancy can make patients worse. Laboratory animals given estrogen in lupus nephritis worsened, such as androgens can reduce illness. Patients with this disease have been found both men and women, estrone hydroxylation products were increased testosterone decreases.
3. psychological factors:Psychological stress can trigger lupus nephritis activity, is one of the causes of lupus nephritis. However, stress on the quality of the responses of inpidual by inpidual, personality and stressful life events the intensity, duration and frequency of the effect.
4. environmental factors, drugs and food factors
(1) virus infection:Although patient organizations have yet to prove the existence of c-type RNA viruses, RNA – DNA can be detected in serum antibodies.
(2) the exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet light:Cutaneous horn cells stimulated by UV rays, secreting Interleukin 1 stimulate b cells and induce t cells produce interleukin 2, stimulate the immune system without deterioration of the disease. Sun allergies in 40% of patients with lupus nephritis. Exposure to cold or intense lightning can cause or aggravate the disease.