What are the types of glomerulonephritis2017-02-11 15:38
There are many pathological types and clinical manifestations of glomerulonephritis. The pathological type of nephritis is closely related to clinical manifestations, but not completely parallel. Similar symptoms can be caused by different lesions, similar lesions can also cause different symptoms. In addition, the clinical manifestations of nephritis are still related to the severity of the disease, pathogenesis, duration, onset of slow and so on. Generally can be divided into the following types of clinical manifestations of nephritis.
(1) acute nephritic syndrome: acute onset, often sudden hematuria, varying degrees of proteinuria, oliguria, edema, hypertension, glomerular filtration rate decreased.
(2) rapid progressive nephritic syndrome: sudden or progressive hematuria, oliguria, proteinuria, anemia, rapid progression to renal failure.
(3) recurrent or persistent hematuria: slow onset or abrupt, often manifested macroscopic or microscopic hematuria, accompanied by mild proteinuria. No other symptoms of nephritis.
(4) chronic nephritis syndrome: slow onset, progressive development of chronic renal insufficiency, may be associated with proteinuria, hematuria and hypertension.
(5) nephrotic syndrome is characterized by massive proteinuria, severe edema, hypoproteinemia and hyperlipidemia.