Current Location : Home!-->
What is the crescentic glomerulonephritis2017-05-04 15:52
Crescentic glomerulonephritis, this disease for most of my friends are unfamiliar, so what is the crescentic glomerulonephritis? What are the symptoms of crescentic glomerulonephritis? How the treatment of crescentic glomerulonephritis? Believe that these problems are crescentic glomerulonephritis patients more concerned about the problem.Let's Shaanxi Province Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine, liver and kidney experts from these three aspects, in order to introduce the relevant knowledge of crescentic glomerulonephritis.
What is the crescentic glomerulonephritis, a kidney specialist hospital, a kidney specialist hospital in Xi'an
Crescentic glomerulonephritis usually rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis Rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis is a group characterized by hematuria, The clinical syndrome of proteinuria and progressive renal dysfunction, is the most serious type of glomerulonephritis, renal biopsy is often in the form of crescentic glomerulonephritis.Crescentic glomerulonephritis have multiple causes.In general there will be extrarenal manifestations or clear the primary disease is known as rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis secondary, persons of unknown etiology are referred to as primary rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis.
Crescentic glomerulonephritis patients can fall in any age, The onset of the disease may be acute, most of the patients in the fever or upper respiratory tract infection acute nephritis syndrome, i.e., Edema scanty urine, hematuria, proteinuria, hypertension and so on.The heavier the symptoms of the patients with systemic disease, such as fatigue, weakness, listlessness, weight loss, can be associated with fever, abdominal pain.The development of the disease quickly, within a few days of onset which appeared oliguria and progressive renal failure.The relatively slow insidious onset in some patients, the disease gradually become intensified.
Methods: the treatment of crescentic glomerulonephritis
1, Strengthening therapy
Rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis patients in critical condition must be used in intensive treatment, including the following measures:
(1) Strengthening the act of plasma exchange: With membrane plasma separator filter or centrifugal separation of plasma cells in patients with plasma and blood cells, And then use the normal plasma or plasma components such as albumin) for its replacement.
(2) The treatment of methylprednisolone: mainly used in type II and type III the treatment of rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis.
(3) High dose of gamma globulin by intravenous drip: when progressing glomerulo-nephritis complicated with infection and other factors cannot be carried out when such intensive treatment, can be used for this treatment.
2, The basic treatment
When the application of a variety of intensive treatment, are generally required to take regular doses of hormones and cytotoxic drugs as a primary treatment, suppression of immune and inflammatory responses.
(1) The commonly used corticosteroid prednisone or prednisolone and oral.
(2) The commonly used cytotoxic drugs cyclophosphamide.
(3) Other immunosuppressive drugs.
3, Replacement therapy
If you reach when the indication of hemodialysis in patients with acute deterioration of renal function, early dialysis therapy (including hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis).If the disease has entered the irreversible end-stage renal failure, should be the long-term maintenance dialysis or a kidney transplant.