Current Location : Home!-->
Daily instructions for uremic patients2017-05-25 17:20
Uremia is a common disease, and its incidence is high. If the patient fails to pay attention to the daily routine of uremia, it may affect the course of treatment and delay the best treatment period. Therefore, we must first understand the daily routine care of uremia, in order to better cooperate with the treatment, the following nephrology Hospital Professor Mao Yan to us about uremia patients daily attention.
Uremic patients are prone to lack of trace elements in the body, causing a kind of trace elements is too high, so we should be careful not to blindly diet on the daily diet, daily life should be attention.
1. patients with hyperkalemia: should not eat bananas, seafood, mushrooms, ham, mushrooms, dried fruit, corn, citrus, potatoes, radish, tea, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate.
2. patients with high phosphorus: should avoid eating seafood, should pay attention to when washing clothes, it is best to use non phosphorus washing powder, can also use liquid detergent to wash clothes.
3. edema patients: edema, heavy salt should be bogey, limiting the amount of protein food intake, less water. Edema is not heavy, can be low sodium into the drink, but also recommended daily intake of salt should be controlled within a beer cap weight. Eat more wax gourd, loofah.
4. patients with high blood pressure: should eat celery, tomatoes, wax gourd and other vegetables.
5. high blood uric acid patients should pay attention to diet and animal offal, not beer.
The daily instructions about uremia should be carried out under the principle of reducing the burden of the kidney under the demand of maintaining their own ability. Only in this way can we really cooperate well and speed up the rehabilitation of uremia.