In the daily life of patients with uremia should adhere to l2017-01-24 13:58
In the daily life of patients with uremia should adhere to low phosphorus, low potassium, low sodium diet
Uremia, in fact, refers to the human body can not produce urine through the kidneys, so that the accumulation of toxins and waste in the body, as well as excessive moisture, resulting in poisoning. Modern medicine is advocated as a result of the loss of renal function and the internal derangement of the syndrome, so it is not an independent disease, known as renal failure syndrome, commonly referred to as renal failure.
The life of modern people are irregular, easily induced diseases especially the upper part of the body, in the process of renal injury is difficult to estimate, and if not in early formal treatment, there is very likely to develop into a fearsome uremia. Therefore, uremic patients in the diet should be controlled, should adhere to low phosphorus, low potassium, low sodium diet, not overeating.
Let's talk about how low phosphorus, low potassium, low sodium diet.
First, the concept of low phosphorus and low potassium diet, not only to pick a low phosphorus content or low potassium content to eat, the total content of phosphorus and potassium but every day eat food should be lower than that of normal persons, P only about 2/3 of normal intake, intake of potassium in only about 1/2 of normal. Therefore, regardless of high or low phosphorus, potassium food can eat, just say low can be appropriate to eat a little high, the amount of intake.
Second, vegetables and fruits can be eaten in moderation, because most vegetables, fruits contain more potassium. In addition, high protein foods, such as meat, beans, potassium content is also high, in addition to obtain sufficient protein, also get a certain amount of potassium, is quite close to the recommended daily intake of fruits and vegetables, so the intake needs to be controlled, otherwise potassium intake will be too high.
Third, low phosphorus diet need to pay attention to: the blood phosphorus value should not exceed 1.6mmol/l, and shall not be less than 1.0mmol/l, so for high phosphorus foods: milk, yogurt, cheese, 1);
2) brown rice, oatmeal, barley, oats, whole wheat bread and chicken, chicken liver, intestines, etc.;
3) peanut, walnut, cashew nuts, seeds, etc.;
4) shrimp, small shrimp, shrimp etc..
5) all kinds of drinks, such as soda, cola, etc.;
The above should be moderate or small amount of food.
Fourth, low potassium diet need to pay attention to aspects: potassium ion below 3.0mmol/l can make the whole body weakness, higher than 6.0mmol/L will make the heart paralysis, even sudden death, so should be maintained between the two extremes. Foods high in potassium mainly have the following, need to pay more attention to:
1) thin, low sodium salt or salt free soy sauce, potassium content.
2) vegetables must be cut for half an hour after the water and then change the water, and then boiled water for more than 5 minutes.
3) high potassium content of fruit such as melon, peach, kiwi, banana, orange, litchi, longan, grape, guava and so on, should be appropriate to avoid.
4) fruits such as pineapple, watermelon, lemon, apple, pitaya and other potassium content is low, more suitable for patients to eat.
5) don't drink soup and beverages, coffee etc..
6) Mei Zizhi, tomato sauce as little as possible, because of its high potassium content.
In conclusion, I hope it can be helpful to the diet list of patients. Patients should start from the diet, although only a small thing, want to insist for a long time is not easy, but as long as we adhere to a healthy lifestyle, low phosphorus, low potassium, low sodium diet and more exercise, to enhance their physique, will have great help to the illness.