What are the anti rejection drugs for kidney transplantation2017-01-24 13:35
What are the anti rejection drugs for kidney transplantation?
What kind of anti rejection therapy for renal transplantation is immunosuppressive therapy. Applicable to any renal transplant patients in monozygotic twins abroad; common drugs are: (1) azathioprine is inhibition of organ transplant rejection drugs most widely used. use
What are the anti rejection drugs for kidney transplantation
Immunosuppressive therapy for renal transplantation is immunosuppressive therapy. It is suitable for any kidney transplant patient except for identical twins:
(1) azathioprine is inhibition of organ transplant rejection drugs most widely used. Usage: preoperative night oral 200mg, on the morning of surgery after taking 100mg, after 1 - 2 days of fasting, so without azathioprine, after third days of daily oral 50mg, maintain until the discontinuation of cyclosporin A, and then gradually changed to every kilograms of weight 2mg. Liver function or renal function should be reduced, the minimum maintenance dose of 0.5 kg / kg body weight per day - 1.0mg.
(2) adrenocortical hormone used prednisone. It is generally advocated that the drug should be administered on the day of transplantation. Usually with a larger dose, about 1 kg per kilogram of body weight per day, 2mg, gradually reduced until the daily maintenance of 10 ~ 20mg. When necessary the methylprednisolone pulse therapy of formaldehyde.
(3) cyclophosphamide treatment of acute rejection can be treated with cyclophosphamide pulse therapy, daily intravenous infusion of 200 ~ 400mg, lasting for 2 to 3 days. Low dose can prevent chronic rejection, daily 50 ~ 75mg oral.
(4) cyclosporine A in early 80s, due to the advent of cyclosporine A, the survival rate of renal transplantation has made an epoch-making progress. Because of cyclosporin A immunosuppression and side-effects of prednisone, allopurinol with less sulfur Ling has become, so after renal transplantation preferred anti rejection drugs. Professor Kahan proposed the combination schemes, namely azathioprine every day per kilogram of body weight per day 10mg 2mg, prednisone, cyclosporin A daily per kilogram of body weight 2-3.5mg. There are 2 kinds of usage of cyclosporin A in our country: first, the day of the operation cyclosporine A per kg body weight of 10 to 14mg, after the operation for the rest of the body from 2 to 3 days every day, the weight of the body weight of about 4 ~ 5mg, and then changed to oral weight per kg per day of 10 ~ 14mg. Two weeks after the start of the reduction, the monthly per kilogram of body weight reduction 2mg, to March after the change to maintain the volume of daily per kilogram of body weight 3 5mg; the donor kidney and with good quality, satisfaction, from the third postoperative day started with cyclosporin A, daily dose per kg of body weight 8 10mg; gradually decrease until day per kilogram of body weight 4mg as maintenance therapy. Since cyclosporine A has renal toxicity, it can lead to a prolonged period of renal transplantation and delayed recovery of renal function. The results showed that the renal function of the patients with acute renal toxicity was decreased after the recovery of renal function. The chronic renal toxicity, long-term application of cyclosporine A after renal functional decline, severe cases can lead to chronic renal failure, often accompanied by severe hypertension, renal biopsy showed vascular sclerosis, renal tubular vacuolization and renal interstitial fibrosis. In addition, the drug can cause side effects such as hirsutism and liver toxicity. Therefore, in the course of drug use should be regularly monitored blood concentration, according to the blood concentration of cyclosporine A is beneficial to improve efficacy and reduce toxicity.
(5) other anti rejection drugs include anti lymphocyte globulin, monoclonal antibody against T cells, FK506, etc.. High cost, suitable for delayed graft function and high risk renal transplant patients. Continuous application of immunosuppressive agents is a necessary condition for long-term survival of transplanted kidney. Renal transplant patients must not be without stopping, and should be regularly to visit the hospital to check, the doctor reported illness and medication.
More than the rejection of kidney transplantation analysis of some of the drugs on the rejection, you have some understanding of it, and I hope to help you.