About the kidneys of the drug2017-03-03 11:06
"Drugs are three drugs" - drug treatment can benefit humans, but can also cause a variety of organ damage, and the kidney is one of the most severely damaged organs. Drug toxicity can cause acute tubular necrosis, acute interstitial nephritis, chronic interstitial nephritis, glomerulonephritis and vasculitis.
Clinically more common, can damage the kidney caused by the toxicity of drugs are the following:
(1) antibiotics and other chemotherapy drugs: amphotericin B, gentamicin, streptomycin, vancomycin, sulfonamides, etc .;
(2) non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic: indomethacin, ibuprofen, compound aspirin (APC) and so on.
(3) tumor chemotherapy drugs: cisplatin, methotrexate, 5-fluorouracil and so on.
(4) antiepileptic paints: trimethoprim, phenytoin and so on.
(5) anesthetic: ether, methoxy fluoride and so on.
(6) metal and complexing agent: penicillamine, eda acid and so on.
(7) various vascular contrast agents.
(8) Other: cyclamycin A, allopurinol, mannitol, low molecular weight dextran and so on.
(9) Aristolochic herbal medicine (such as Guanmutong, Guangzao, Aoki, Aristolochia, etc.), can also cause a variety of kidney damage, is one of the important causes of renal failure; In addition, aristolochic drugs Can also cause renal pelvis, ureter or bladder malignancy.
Therefore, the clinical need to improve the level of rational use of drugs to prevent abuse or excessive use of drugs; try to choose a good effect, nephrotoxic drugs; drugs with potential nephrotoxicity, to strictly control the medication indications and methods, The On the clinical manifestations of drug poisoning, to early detection, timely disinfection of renal toxicity drugs, and given the appropriate treatment.
Because of the high incidence of chronic kidney disease, early clinical symptoms are not obvious, the patient is not easy to find, missed the best treatment time, it is recommended in the regular physical examination when the urine routine examination, timely detection of urine abnormalities, as soon as possible in the Department of nephrology specialist treatment.